Every third Sunday of the month, we use our Mark 6 offering to provide food to stock the pantry at New Hope High School. Please see below for an updated list of items to provide:
- Mac and Cheese, individual and microwaveable
- Individual fruit juices
- Individual microwave oatmeals
- Animal crackers, individual
- Fruit snacks like roll ups
- Famous Amos cookies
- Microwaveable lunch items like chili
- Fruits like apples or small oranges that will “hold up” in transit to the school
- Individual packets of snacking nuts
- Ramen squares
Right now, there is no need for more breakfast or chewy bars.
Hot pockets are needed, but because they are frozen, they must be delivered directly to the school.